October 17, 2008

I've been tagged!

I am - a blessed woman
I know - way less than I thought I would know at my age
I want - to make a difference in this life
I have - much more than I need
I dislike - sales calls, slow drivers, hot days and spiders
I miss - my mom and my good health
I feel - blessed to see, hear, walk and talk
I hear - Brenden playing his Play Station snowboarding game
I smell - the wonderful aroma of blueberry, apple cider & woodberry candles we are making
I crave - fresh crab & sour dough bread from Fisherman's Wharf in SF
I cry - probably once a day (at least)
I search - for the glasses that are usually on my head, my keys in my hand and purse on my shoulder
I wonder - if I'll ever really grow up
I regret - cleaning my house more than playing with my kids when they were little
I love - snow, beautiful music, my family, Christmas,
I care - about everyone's feelings
I worry - about things that are not in my control
I remember - the wonderful feeling of holding my babies and my grand babies
I believe - in Christ
I dance - all the time when I clean my house
I don't - scuba dive
I argue - about everything!
I write - when I'm happy or depressed
I win - when I overcome my childish nature
I lose - whenever I'm angry
I wish - that my children and grandchildren live lives that make them happy
I listen - to my soul
I can usually be found watching - hawks flying, deer grazing, sunsets & children
I am scared - of nothing
I need - to know I'm loved and accepted
I forget - to tell people how much I love them
I am happy - when all my children and grandchildren are here

2 comments:

Romeril Family said...

I just have to say that I love you and your cute family. I have always thought you were the sweetest person and I know you have so many health problems, I feel so bad that you go through so much...and yet you remain sweet and kind to everyone. I don't know if I'd be so nice if I were hurting so much all the time! Thanks for the post, it was fun getting to know more about you!

Nana (Lonna)and Grandpa (Max) said...

It's so cool to know that you have a blog! It was fun to learn so much about you by how you think. I read every post, all the way back to the beginning and the ice cream. I'm going to email you.